WHAT IS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT BUSINESS COACHING?
If you are a business owner that wants to have a better understanding of your financials and what they are telling you about your business, financial management business coaching is for you. You will learn the different concepts related to financial management and how they relate to your business and how important it is to understand what your financials are telling you. Once you understand what they are telling you, it is important to grasp what it takes going forward to monitor and manage them.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT BUSINESS COACHING - TARGET CLIENTS
- Business owners who want to learn more about financial concepts and how they relate to their business.
- Business owners who want to gain a better grasp on how to better manage their financials.
- Business owners who do not understand what their financials are telling them about their business.
FINANCIAL MANGEMENT BUSINESS COACHING - PROCESS
- The participants will complete a financial management business coaching questionnaire and provide at least 3 years of financial statements. (5 is preferred) after signing our standard contract.
- There are 8 sessions that cover the topics outlined below that are an already developed curriculum.
- Review of Financial Analysis and Concepts on How to Read Your Financial Statements
- Principals of Cash Flow Management
- Understanding of Cost Types and Margin Analysis
- Budgeting and Planning and Setting Financial and Non-Financial Metrics ( 2 Sessions)
- Monitoring, Tracking and Corrective Action ( 2 Sessions)
- Wrap-Up Session
- For each session there will be an presentation to discuss the concepts and a discussion around how the concepts relate to your business along with teaching you the skills on your own financials.
- The following deliverables will be generated for financial management
- Budget (1 Year)
- Homework Booklets
- There is email support or online support available (when your coach is available) in between sessions to ask questions or clarify concepts.